
If I were...
If I were a month, I’d be september. (I love the changing of the leaves and the crisp fall air)
If I were a day of the week, I’d be friday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 2 am.
If I were a star, I’d be the sun.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a sea lion.
If I were a direction, I’d be sideways.
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a comfy chair.
If I were a liquid, I’d be a Coke. (yummy)
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a diamond. (can't be beat)
If I were a tree, I’d be a magnolia. (such Southern goodness)
If I were a tool, I’d be a swiss army knife.
If I were a flower, I’d be a sunflower.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be sunny.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a gutar.
If I were a color, I’d be soo black.
If I were an emotion, I’d be contentment.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a pineapple. (sweet & prickly all at the same time)
If I were a sound, I’d be a soft eletronic.
If I were an element, I’d be water.
If I were a car, I’d be a mini.
If I were a food, I’d be a homemade cheesecake
If I were a place, I’d be my house.
If I were a material, I’d be cotton.
If I were a taste, I’d be tangy.
If I were a scent, I'd be the smell amber
If I were an object, I'd be a ipad.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário